Thursday, July 14, 2011

Symbian Anna Leaked for N8!!


As we all know Symbian Anna has been leaked for the Nokia N8. A lot of people being impatient are trying it.



It is a chinese variant. (APAC)

I am sharing this to list out all the bugs that people are experiencing with this leaked Anna version

So who ever have tried this version on their phones please comment making a list of bugs..


Symbian Anna Leaked Version for Nokia N8: DOWNLOAD

This firmware is causing almost zero bugs in some regions while a few annoying bugs are found in other regions. The bugs are product code/region dependent. I have tried it and I am not facing any bugs. My region is APAC and if you belong to the same region, don't hesitate to try this firmware out!

Note:
1. You will not have splitcreen keyboard in this unofficial release (it's not a bug though)
2. Restoring your messages from previous backup of PR 1.2/1.1 might break the new junk filter option in Messaging app of symbian anna.
3. You will get three chinese softwares pre installed. You can remove them if you find them useless as they are in C drive.
4. There is no music player screen saver in this firmware. There is only the Big Clock. You can use sleeping screen though.
5. The portrait qwerty is small and a bit pain for the 3.5 screen. So I recommend to instal Swype. It works amazingly well in portrait mode and the keys are are bigger.

That's all. Enjoy the firmware :)

No comments: